View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Pathfinder

What I have learned? The main thing that I have learned is that labeling and analyzing from a fear based mind thinking is a way for ego to control the situation, and doesn't really help. All solutions brought up by the mind are more or less dualistic based and often misses the multidimensional aspect of the 'phenomena' which is not limited by time and space.
The way intellect works on it is different, this thinking which is more active in me in a more settled consciousness is frictionless and has its source in a multidimensional realm. Consciousness is actually observing an independent thinking from deep within. I would like to know from others if they experience this difference in thinking also at times (or all the time). The understanding experienced by higher thinking are so more profound, that words cannot describe. I have learned there is so much to learn on the twin soul phenomena that my mind can easily conclude that I know nothing at all. The experience I have with my supposed twin soul, twin flame or soul mate or whatever makes me speechless without understanding from a mind perspective. I have no solid ground under my feet anymore to rely on a construct of reality. At the same time, the twin soul experience, as I still call it, gradually expands to all my relationships. My 'basic' core feeling of self has changed or disappeared, old connections with work and relationships that doesn't resonate are gone, changing my physical life as well.
If this is supposed to happen after meeting 'her' as my self and then experiencing the same with others where does it bring me? The physical, external world becomes a full inner experience of self. It has always been of course but I become aware of it.
I couldn't guess this when I met her, fell in love and became romantically involved. And yet, I still cannot attribute this to meeting my ts solely. This would be causal, dualistic thinking. All the changes didn't happen because of meeting my ts. Meeting my ts is part of all the changes that happen within me. Within consciousness itself. As I stated above, the experience of physical world is a manifestion of self.
For those who are focussing on the reunion of their supposed twin, this is an important aspect to understand. The other will not bring changes to your life. Change your consciousness and your life changes; naturally your twin soul comes if this is supposed to happen.