View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 03:37 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpius_rex
He is seeing life through your eyes now. He’s literally seeing through you

He’s able to pop in and out of your life and see things / learn through your eyes now

It’s hard for us to understand for us as humans living in 3D but there’s actually a fourth dimension where spirits inhabit , they can see us but we can’t see them

It’s kind of like having a 3D square cube , holding it in your hands and seeing all six sides , but when you hold it up to the light it only produces a shadow of a square on the wall , taking it a step down to 2-D ... now think about that now in terms of the spirit world. This is how your brother is with you

From what youve explained it seems like you wanted your brother to heal but he was unable to in this life on his own ... maybe this is the continuation of his learning , seeing life through you , your still helping him to this day , and hes still learning the lessons you were trying to teach him through you

Now it’s even deeper / more intimate because he can actually see your thoughts , and he’s apart of your heart/soul now. No more 3D boundaries anymore

Added on top of the fact that he was your biological twin. This makes it even deeper. You guys were chosen to go through life together. And even though he left this 3D world he’s STILL going through life with you , and he will he be all your life !

Hence the word ‘ Always’ .

This is only the beginning . He’s going to pop in and out all your life , giving you signs , coming into your dreams. It’s best to practice being intuitive in all areas of your life , and approach being aware of your intuition in a general sense , and this particular connection with him will be able to felt more easily .

My heart goes out to you
Namaste

Thank you for taking the time to write me. Your words made me cry in a good way. Thank you so much for helping me understand. You’re very knowledge on the subject it’s fascinating.

You say he is seeing and continuing to learn thru my eyes but what else does he have to learn? I thought human life was one phase and now he is in the next phase? Spiritual phase?

It warms me to know he can read my thoughts and heart now he knows how much I really really truly love him. I’ve cried to him for years and I felt he just didn’t see me or hear me but now he knows. I miss him so much I hate that I have to live this life without him.