Thread: Esp?
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Lindsey89

Esp?

Ever since I was a kid I knew when things were going to happen. I'll list a few from past and some from present.

When I was younger I was inlove with the backstreet boys! LOL I loved their music. Well I always knew when there songs were on. I knew when the phone was going to ring and I knew who it was or I knew who it was for. That still happens.

Also just a few months ago I was listening to a nelly song and I was like its been a while since he made new music he is going to put out a new cd soon? And a few weeks ago I heard a new song by him. This has happened many many times. And I don't listen or read magazines to know if they are coming out with a new album anytime soon.

I was thinking of an old frined one that I haven't talked to in years the next day they called.

And I also know what people are feeling I sometimes know what they are going to say before they say it. I can't stand to be around people that are sad or angry because it seems as if it hits me like a bomb and it makes it unbearable to be around. If someone touches me who is feeling like that is even worse. I can't go to walmart anymore because its too stressful for me.

I can't go into the hospital either.

The other day my mom was helping me with the dress im sewing and I said mom you do it I suck at it and I heard her say whatever Lindsey. And I said no mom I really do. She said I didn't say that outloud. This has happened many many many times.

Also i'm skeptial on this one but I was testig something out at the local groucery store (i dont mind being there.) I stood at one end of the isle and said look at me in my head and they did. (weird? yes) Also when I use to have sleeping parties with my friends one of them would be alseep and I couldnt sleep and if I concentrated hard enough I would be like open your eyes and they did. But fell back asleep. Now idk if its just that "have you ever had the feeling somone is looking at you" vibe just thought i'd put it out there.

I knew my cat was dying when no one not even the dr did. I knew i was pregnant with both of my kids before i was even able to take the test because it was too early i also knew what i was having before the parts of the baby are even formed. I knew what my son and daughter were going to look like. Am I a nut job? LOL

Also before someone i know dies thats all i can think about for a while like week maybe? idk I haven't timed it. But I think its me but its not. Example:

My bestfriends gma was really sick and all I could think about was death. Kc called one day and said she's doing really good the dr's cant belive it. My thought was she's good for today just to say bye and to remind you how much she loves you. Thats what happened.

Same happened with my grandmother last year. The excact min she died i got really ill... I got dizzy and everything was foggy. My head wasn't clear and all I could do was think about her. My sister texted me and she didnt tell me right away because they didn't want me to freak out in school but I knew.

Typing this stuff makes me feel vulnerable but it's somthing i've always been wondering about.

There is so much going on with me, I have OBE's all the time ghosts follow me around I just know things. I told my mother just a few years ago what was going on. But other than that i've been quite about it. Whats going on with me?