Thread: I'm Not My Mind
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 01:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@jay Kishan
Be sure that we have something that trancends the consious mind.I'm not sure if it's the higher self,or the subconsious mind but from what i saw so far,it can do things that we can't.
And it's consious as well.

I do agree with this and i am sure of it and i have a view on it too maybe you can clarify.

We surely have something which can do things our normal every day mind cant. You can call it anything, Atman, Super Consciousness, Self, higher Self.

So the name dosent matter, so now we can move on to what it is.

Sir, i think. When we no longer deceive ourselves with ideas and numerous thoughts, as far as we are looking at the world at WHAT IS with this numerous thoughts going on in our mind which is ABOUT WHAT IS but not WHAT IS. We cant see the immeasurable, again, call it anything, atman, divine e.t.c.

When our mind is so attentive, NOT ALLOWING A SINGLE THOUGHT TO PASS BY WITHOUT OBSERVING. That means, not TRYING to do this, not trying to suppress thoughts, but seeing, observing. Just attending to our thoughts, (Which i think is actual meditation) see what they are, See its conflicting nature. Then the mind becomes silent on it own. without US HAVING TO DO anything. JUST BY OBSERVING, JUST BY LETTING IT CHATTER, THE FACT THAT IT IS CHATTERING.

When we are meditative to that level in our daily life, so observant, we see gaps in middle of thoughts. We see our thoughts as separate Entity. Obviously as we can see them, so it is separate. We see how thought arises, what is its nature.

Having realized the whole movement of thought and ego. It no longer can deceive US.Then we see WHAT IS Without any thought interfering, which is constantly judging WHAT IS.
Then only, we can see the immeasurable, the atmna, soul or anything.

Without any ripples of thoughts in our minds. Our MIND BECOME ABSOLUTELY CLEAR ABOUT WHAT IS> .