View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 05:42 AM
Experiencer
Is this in your physical sight or internal?

For me, I have been doing a lot of work in therapy that involves visualization and often crosses with my spirituality. When I am trying to distinguish what thoughts/beliefs/energy inside me is "mine" as opposed to something installed by others, I envision a lantern that has a flame inside it that resonates with my own energy. If it comes near something that is "mine", the energy appears as beautiful sparkling diamonds, usually standing out from the hazy fog of energy that is not mine. Typically I draw these to me, where they re-absorb into my own energy, which symbolizes a truth or part of my soul returning to me.

A long shot, but it's possible you have something like that going on. There was also a place in the spiritual realm I would visit that was a pool made of crystal-water (water made out of pure crystal, if you can imagine that) that, when submerged in, would sort of "reset" my energy and bring me into centeredness with myself. In Buddhism, there is a path of learning and practice called the Diamond Way that is meant to bring you to a point of refinement and beauty, in a way, for the benefit of all of humanity.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."