View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 09:38 PM
She Alpha

This sparkling theory of starseeds !

Hi everyone ! :)
I just was thinking about the starseeds theory, it seems very interesting,but is it really true ?!
I read a lot about the symptoms, I even did the quiz and scored like 90, I don't really take the quizes seriously but I want to say that this theory fits me really well ! Since I found about it its like I finally found my missed thing ,but is it really true ?!
I mean yes,we accept that the crystal gene is from aliens, but it might be from the aliens that came about thousands of years ago here and their races was mixed with earth people , not from our third parent .
This story gets more complicated for me from where that I don't believe in reincarnation ! I mean not like the way it is said, I believe that before this life we all were alive , living in another universe , I have no idea what it was like , and I believe when we die we continue our lives in another form ,in another body maybe like astral body... Not exactly ...something like that .... I just can't believe the common belief of reincarnation ,I did a lot of research about it and thought about it a lot ..but that means nothing to me ...jumping from a physical body in another one ...without knowing why are you here ..because of what deeds you are here... This endless circle just seems ridiculous to me... I mean no offense to those who believe in it ! I just can't believe it ..and not believing in reincarnation make things a little complicated for me ...
I wanna say that I would really appreciate you if you share your experience with your star family with me ..I really hope this starseed theory be true .. I have a really nice earth family, nice,educated and kind parents, but they always treated me like and adult... And I was suffering from the feeling of not belonging anywhere,being separated from all people,severe depression and loneliness since I was a little girl..its like I'm totally alone in the world..it hurts me very bad ..I just got used to it.. and I really like to meet my family if they exist ...
I would love to know your opinion on this my friends :) I really need that ...
Peace and love :)