View Single Post
Old 31-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I have removed mine, and have no desire to reintegrate the belief of chakras in my stream of consciousness. A body is made up of belief, and is sustained by whatever you believe it needs.

The thing is we are hardwired to be happy, and softwired to find exactly the path we desire to take. Some of our softwiring is ancestral, which determines a lot of things in our life (some of it is exactly the contrast we came to play with), so unless we softwire it by accessing our own source, and let that overflow our system with appreciation for life, then we are slaves to what came before us, rather than free to creating our own life.

All bodies are made up of belief. So why not spend your time creating a body that works in your favor, rather than maintaining one that needs a lot of maintaining, at least that is the story many chakra people tell these days, that the chakra system takes up a lot of time to maintain

Like our physical body is actually quite simple. It has like trillion of cells, each which communicates directly with your sources, which is translated through you, and how you perceive reality: your belief.

The chakra system is simply just one way to interpret this communication that is constantly going on between your cells and your source.

I work with clients a lot and see and feel many things related to subtle energy flow from the minute to the larger flow areas such as chakra's. I can feel the outflow of energy from a chakra with the palm of my hand or lack of flow and get a really good idea how they are experiencing life and also dial them open or closed more and so on.
Personally I think the chakra system maintains it's self just fine in a healthy well adjusted person, I'm not talking spiritual aware person, but anyone and over all nothing needs done with them - sort of like blood flow or pulse rate - in a healthy person nothing needs adjusted or 'fixed'.
The idea of maintaining them or removing them is a belief system, sort of like believing one must not forget to breath, or deciding having to think of every breath in order to receive oxygen is too time consuming so just remove the lungs.

Chakras as the main ports of an energy system be used as a diagnostic tool also as you implied by saying its a ongoing communication between cells and source.
A person can use them as a focus point for meditation and slowing the chattering mind also, much as following the breath is used.
They are also useful for tracking the bodies experience/response to its environment. Our body and body energy systems hold a lot of information for us should we choose to use it as another information port like sight, hearing, smell, feel and taste.

I don't think they can be 'disconnected or removed though'. But we can disconnect or remove our belief around whether they exist or not, we can choose to Not receive the information input from them on a conscious level. But actually cut off our bodies energy connection and flow to the other subtle bodies in the field - I seriously doubt that is possible to do and maintain health physically or spiritually, any more than say removing our circulatory system would be in any way helpful or useful to continued evolution and bodily life.