View Single Post
Old 30-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Experiencer

Thanks, Billy :)

I'm actually enjoying the debate. Nice to have a civil conversation with someone who disagrees with me every now and then.

Funny enough, I left some bait in my previous post, hoping for a snappy comeback. It didn't pan out, so now I'm left with little to talk about. (edit after re-reading.. turns out I did have something to talk about)

I read through most of the link you provided, but I didn't see much aside from people's personal opinions that they formed while having a discussion one time. This is followed by a series of people who wrote 'blog-like' entries about their experiences. It may be just me, but I have a higher standard for who I will accept information from; I know this sounds conceited of me. But I have this view because I'm aware of how many 'spiritual' people out there are barely touching the edges of the subtle realms; yet think they offer healthy and reliable advice to others.

I was raised as a star child by a star seed, and had the usual experiences you'd expect under those circumstances.. or likely more than you'd expect. But I'll add that I don't like the term 'star child' anymore.. pretty much everyone fits that category these days. The term has outgrown its usefulness.

I've tried looking through my reliable sources of information about chakras, and cannot find any one of them that agrees closing the chakras down is a good idea. The best advice I could find was about restricting them after they have been opened during a healing exercise. In all, I can see far more details about how beneficial chakras are rather than dangerous.

It will likely add to the conversation to explain a bit about the guy who coined the term 'Loosh' and rightly had fear of energy leeching. He did a lot of spiritual work, but used the wrong methods to reach his goals. Robert worked with a man called Duncan Cameron. They had a range of goals, and discovered some other things by accident (it's worth reading Robert's books). In short, they were using sound, electricity, and magnetism to simulate / stimulate spiritual energy.

As such, they have a slanted way of looking at the subtle realms, inclusive of how easily psychic 'vampires' can take your energy away from you. In truth, your auric field is naturally shielded and inaccessible by other entities. They attach when your vibrational state matches theirs, or when your auric field has been damaged in some way, which only happens in rare/extreme cases (such as during heavy drug use, persistent suicidal ideation, severe and ongoing physical abuse, etc). If you maintain a positive and healthy lifestyle, it is impossible for any negative entities (from the subtle realms) to interact with you in any way. I can explain this in more detail if needed.

But back to Duncan Cameron / Robert Monroe; the 'mechanical' tools they used to simulate spiritual efforts damaged their auric field (among other things) and attracted (and created) negative entities. As such, their experiences as their continued their work became more and more troubled. They described energy fields and pathways in the way they experienced them; leaking and easily subject to negative entities that sucked their energy away. As such, it's not surprising that the people that vouch for closing the chakras down also use the term 'Loosh' which Robert coined.

I'll clarify again that the chakras are links between your physical and subtle bodies. Energy only flows through each chakra when it's transferring between these (your) bodies. Energy does come in through other avenues, but not out of your chakras to 'some other place / person'. Chakra energy is essentially information that is shared across your bodies; whether this is emotional information, mental information, sense information, information from your higher self, etc. This doesn't equate to energy that is valuable to other entities... unless you're a Grey, and even then, you'd be studying it rather than stealing it.