View Single Post
Old 30-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
I agree that the documentation isn't the issue. The point I am trying to make is that most if not all clairvoyants these days have adopted the chacra concepts before seeing them. Most have become clairvoyant by actively working with/ clearing their chacra.Which means they see what they expect to see.
I know of just one clairvoyant who claims he saw the chacra long before he learned about their existence.

Now I believe that the beings that had a say in our manipulation as human beings. The Annunaki, possibly the Grey and all who need the so called Loosh we produce put the chacra centers in our energy system as manipulation tools.

The detriment to the human spiritual development in that way would be because of the chacra instead of damaging that process though chacra removal. I will refrain from expanding as it isn't what is asked. The question was:

Yes heard of it. The idea isn't that new. It seemed to have emerged somewhere around 2006 by a group of first wave indigo's as far as I can tell. So it has been around for a few years. I have removed mine through a visualization process. So have many others, even a few new-agy type teachers who are or were somewhat respected by the new-agy community. In my experience people who do so don't necessarily are any more up on the ladder of evolution dimensional or otherwise. those that worked in 5D before continue to do so. Those that didn't don't necessarily start doing so.

With Love
Eelco

Hello,I am interested In the quote about " first wave indigo's"
I am really intrigued by folk who say they are indigo's from what I gather there are on average 4 waves per century.
I believe they started coming to earth in the late 19th century and the last were born no later than the early 60's,
Then the forgotten children arrived,who might they be?
Flower children,they in turn gave us Rainbow children,and after that?
Well the internet,it let's you be whatever you want,from Star, Crystal and Starseeds etc,etc.

The biggest spiritual group of the 20th century,or maybe even iñ history since the birth of Christ,were the " hippies " of the 60's and 70's,they all started this new wave thing,no one but the hippie movement made all this possible here and now.
The world Peace movement was started by a group of folk, they were instrumental in stopping the Vietnam war,they turned the world into a better place for people,Peace and Love that was their Anthem,but somewhere they got missed in our worlds spiritual evolution!
And all indigo's had certain things about them,but the main thing was that they all had an NDE in childhood,not youth,or had been so ill that they were given the last rites,but all miraculously recovered, and all knew they were different, but not how or why.

So can you please put a link to this first wave indigo 2006 if you can,I'm intrigued by it all.

Kind Regards Billy…