View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Experiencer

The Annunaki and the Sirians created the first humans, and a variety of other races came in and have some input at later stages throughout our history. The Greys were not involved in our creation, although they have had some negative interactions with humanity in more recent years (decades), but on a genetic level, this was primarily done to a select few of us, and for not-so-good reasons (that have very little to do with chakras). Importantly, the Greys that performed these actions were 'pirates' and were not connected to the same group consciousness as the majority of their race.

There's a lot of history on alien races and their interactions with humans, but never before have I heard of chakras being manipulation tools. I think, in this respect, you have been misinformed. Humanity was not created as a means to harvest energy. True, the Greys have been interested in our capacity for emotional energy, but their efforts fall outside of 'harvesting' our energy.. For the sake of remaining reasonably on topic here, I'm not going to go into further detail on this.

The term Loosh was coined by Robert Monroe who wrote a series of books on psychic phenomena (and a wide range of other activities/events). If you've read some of his books, you may have a clearer understanding of what this energy is, and how it is used by people of lower emotional/spiritual development.

Also, when you say 'dimensions', I think you mean something other than what I mean when I say 'dimensions'. We're still in the third dimension, and making efforts to move into the fourth. When people say "I'm working in the fifth dimension", I begin to question everything else they say. There is no physical body in the fifth dimension; the vibrations are too fast for anything physical to exist. It's like saying water can exist/persist in space... The molecules simply spread out far enough to become a gas.

I can appreciate that people claim that they have bodies that span several dimensions, and their higher self exists in those higher dimensions. But as people here on Earth, in a physical body, we're not capable of comprehending reality in the fifth dimension, let alone 'working' in it while retaining a physical body. If you've reached a fifth dimensional state, you no longer need a body, you can't retain one; we're still learning to keep our physical body when moving to the fourth dimension. If you've come back down (to the third dimension) to help others, you separate out an aspect of yourself to take on a physical body; much like your higher self has. This aspect of you doesn't have complete awareness, and is limited to working within the third and potentially the fourth dimensional space/awareness.

Now that I've written this, it seems like this debate has gone a bit beyond 'has anyone heard of *this*'. I think Eelco and I are pretty steadfast in our views, so it's really a matter of people making up their own minds.