View Single Post
Old 29-03-2017, 05:10 AM
Eelco

I agree that the documentation isn't the issue. The point I am trying to make is that most if not all clairvoyants these days have adopted the chacra concepts before seeing them. Most have become clairvoyant by actively working with/ clearing their chacra.Which means they see what they expect to see.
I know of just one clairvoyant who claims he saw the chacra long before he learned about their existence.

Now I believe that the beings that had a say in our manipulation as human beings. The Annunaki, possibly the Grey and all who need the so called Loosh we produce put the chacra centers in our energy system as manipulation tools.

The detriment to the human spiritual development in that way would be because of the chacra instead of damaging that process though chacra removal. I will refrain from expanding as it isn't what is asked. The question was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoProject
Has anyone every heard of this? I recently began a chat with someone who is highly tuned in and says they operate a lot in 5D.
Has anyone heard of not needing or like removing chakras? It just seems like a new and foreign concept to me. Any insight would be appreciated.

Yes heard of it. The idea isn't that new. It seemed to have emerged somewhere around 2006 by a group of first wave indigo's as far as I can tell. So it has been around for a few years. I have removed mine through a visualization process. So have many others, even a few new-agy type teachers who are or were somewhat respected by the new-agy community. In my experience people who do so don't necessarily are any more up on the ladder of evolution dimensional or otherwise. those that worked in 5D before continue to do so. Those that didn't don't necessarily start doing so.

With Love
Eelco