View Single Post
Old 29-05-2015, 04:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
My guides came to the forefront once I got the entity removed in my solar plexus. I also started communicating with my soul. The soul is the gateway to the higher realms. Your soul is you and feels like you so it's fairly easy, you just set the intent to automatic write as your soul self and eventually and naturally open up into contact with your guides. But if you are blocked then it's going to be harder (as I learned first hand). So clearing your solar plexus chakra and all the other chakras is really the best thing to be doing because it'll eventually open you up to that higher energy and your natural gifts.

I started hearing from my guides in January when I had the healing session done but only recently have been in regular contact.

But yes they can communicate to us in other ways. Before my healing I asked them once to show themselves and I saw a golden orb about a meter away, also I've always felt them comforting me through hugs and other such gestures when I was struggling. Then once I asked them for an angel number because I never really recognised numbers like others and I was curious, and the next couple of days my twin flame in his next message wrote me "it's 2:22 here right now I wonder if that number means anything".... that was a sign if any. I looked 222 up and it was exactly the message for me at the time :)

So there are lots of ways. I've also used tarot (galaxy tarot app is hands down the best app I've ever used), and numerology seems to be accurate too at least when it comes to the months.

There are many many ways, others use a pendulum or dowse. I don't understand how they work but you can try those out too.

I think I will try automatic writing. I use tarot but I haven't been practicing lately, I've mostly been focusing on meditation more than anything. Haha that's a fantastic sign, very abrupt. Thanks for your advice. :) It's been very helpful. I was wondering, do you know, or believe you have a soul purpose for your current life?