View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
I could use any term: idea, name, notion ...

There is no need for linguistic judo - my points are still valid even to a believer of Crom such as yourself

Africa had no Jesus before the missionaries, if Christianity is "da whey" is every African pre-missionary dammed?
Of course you could use any term, idea, notion or idiom to describe 'God', but it doesn't represent it beyond a mental abstract.

God is a 'mental concept', Shiva is a 'mental concept'....Crom is a 'mental concept'....Brahman/Absolute/Source/Oneness...all are just ideas in the mind until experientially realised.

Africa had no 'Jesus' before the missionaries and they introduced the concept OF a Jesus to the missionaries...but hey, Jesus was only the SON of God, right? another mental concept.

What I am talking about here is total transcendence...and that's an experience that the mind cannot even quantify into words...and yet, many African Shamans would know about it.

So, the Christians believe a soul will 'go to Hell' if they are not a Christian...but that is only a Christian belief and if you weren't a Christian and didn't believe it, will you still go to Hell? according to a Christian you would, but hey...if you're not a Christian, what then? and so, it becomes a belief-based 'reality' which has nothing to do with anybody who doesn't believe it.