View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 11:59 PM
Experiencer

The chakras need to be present regardless of which dimension you work in. They are the energy pathways that link our various bodies. So that (eg) information from the astral realm passes from our astral senses through our chakras to be able to be received and interpreted by our physical bodies/brains.

Any statement that the chakras can be discarded should be heard with caution. I'd be curious about why the person is making that claim, and try to understand what message they are trying to convey.

I'm also curious about the claim about working within the fifth dimension. We're here working in the physical plane because this energy level is ideal for our needs (moving from the third dimension towards the fourth). Additionally, people working fully in the fourth dimension are able to function 'outside of time' in a way that they manifest instantly what they want/need. To suggest that someone has transcended beyond this into the fifth dimension is a bit of a stretch. From my understanding, we're here in physical bodies in the third dimension, attempting to take our physical bodies into the fourth dimension. This has not been done before. To suggest that the physical body can operate at all in a fifth dimension simply doesn't make sense; our physical bodies simply cannot vibrate at a level sufficient to handle fifth dimensional energy.

More likely, the person you are talking to is mixing up terms and is making use of what language he/she is aware of. I'm not trying to lead you towards any conclusion about this person, but it's probably worth getting a better idea of what they're doing. Most likely, they are doing positive work and have good intentions. There's also the chance that they feel a need to overdramatise their experiences to gain recognition they feel is deserved/needed. It's difficult to form any solid opinions based on the two bits of information provided.