Thread: Kyron Question
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Not many threads discus channels so I welcome this discussion.

Channeled information I take in rather small doses... as I prefer SF human insight, to compare notes with.....those who can reply back.
But some topics, humans are uninformed on, and channels have a broader view of time, dimensions.

(I've only discovered most these folks in the last year)

Have heard some of Lyssa Royal's tapes, previously , as she is a proponent of positive ET contact work, and her books, tapes focus on this. She's been channeling varied ET's 25 yrs ...( quite positive focus)
and probably talks more on such things than anyone. Including making telepathic contact.

Everyone seems to enjoys Kryons compassionate messages-delivery. Enough has already been said about him.

Bashar IS highly intellectual and yes, to me is also a challenge to relate to..energetically-emotionally
but has shed light on many topics I find of interest...like crop circles, Atlantis, ET agenda's, and how the mind works.

Marina Michaels, to be candid doesn't convince me that she is channeling the Christ soul. I just don't feel it. personally. I've met the Christ energy and am not sold on her version. The first time I heard her, I had my doubts it was authentic, and truly the Christ....
Information is one thing and any spirit can access that.
Not to diss her, I'm simply not sold from my very brief exposure.

Abraham.... is a great salesperson-orator but somehow is too polished in delivery.... and seems primarily a motivational speaker like Tony Robbins than an enlightened soul group, from my varied youtube exposures. A great entertainer for sure.

However I'd probably find her-his or Bashar's seminar-workshops worth experiencing to better understand what they can teach me.
I've never met-experienced any of channels in person, and would love to see them live someday.

I think the channellings are all different because we are all so different and we all get different vibes from them(sometimes none).... My favourite Bashar lesson about getting information is like ordering food in a restaurant.Dont order the whole menu and then wonder why you get sick when you try to eat it all ....I think its better to keep trying different stuff and you will always have a favourite to come back to.