Thread: Love never dies
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2011, 01:11 AM
Guide
Love never dies

Dear all,

I want to share with you my experience about contacting my guides through meditation. I never had meditated before when I started to practice alone this week.

The first day I went into meditation and nothing happened, I actually could not advance more than relaxing myself as I had difficulties with visualization.

The following day I went into meditation with a little bit more confidence than the day before.

I used a candle to protect me and my space and let come in only spirits of light, and then I tried to visualize a beautiful place. I found it easier to visualize a big yard rounded by columns which formed a big circle. The yard seemed to be on the top of a hill or something high.

The place was perfectly illuminated by a white light coming from wherever, even though beyond the columns there was a dark night with many stars.

The place was really very big and I was there looking everything through my eyes. Then I made my request that my guides come to meet me.

Immediately I saw a man coming, he was my beloved husband who passed last Nov.

He came to me dressed with a white gown, which had a thin golden ribbon around the neckline. He looked much more younger than when he passed, I mean, he presented to me in his best age.

He was smiling without showing his teeth, he irradiated peace, serenity and love, mostly with his eyes. He looked as if he were very comfortable there, as if he were in his place.

I felt very moved when I saw him so clearly, and a tear dropped on my cheek.

We had a telepathic, I know that it was telepathic as he never opened his mouth:

Me: "Are you okay?" Him: "Yes"
Me: "I miss you" Him: "I know"
Me: "I want to come with you" Him: "It is not the time yet"
Me: "What should I do?" Him: "Go on doing what you are doing now"
Me: "Are you taking care of me?" Him: "All the time"
Me: "I love you" Him: "I love you too"

He seemed to be with more people behind him, who were not very clear to my eyes.

Me: "Where are my guides?" Him: "You will meet them soon"
Him: "Don't be sad" Me: "It is very difficult for me"
Him: "I know"

We did not touched each other, only we contacted with loving glances.
Me: "I go now, but I will come back" "I love you forever"
Him: "Me too"

I stayed for a while meditating, and then I wrote the experience.

The interesting point is that the dialogue surged in my mind in a very natural and fluid way, as if I were watching a movie.

I know that the content is what everybody would expect, I mean, nothing new was revealed, just a lovers' talk with the heart.

I will try today again, looking for more.

Your suggestions / thoughts are welcomed.

TISS