View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
For example, there are some things going on in this world and I am pretty much "over it" so I have just spent all morning pruning my news feed and internet accounts...I just don't want to know about it if it has no relevance to my immediate existence because I don't know what to believe anymore if that has nothing to do with believing in myself.
(Correction) Here's the thing, what is going on isn't done by those who think they are wrong. What we do is seen as good. In perspective of self and how one sees the self, a person does not ever do what is wrong. We probably manufacture good a lot to justify it being right. We tend to see good in ourselves. I know I do, just my experience. Intention I think behind it is the measurement. If the intention (speaking) is not honest, is that an example? I don't think a person feels they do anything wrong because the thought is so contradictory. Is there anyone that can do wrong knowing it is? It is usually turned around to be good or ok. I am talking about the self not seeing it in others. I can do that same thing as some one else and see I am right. That's the dilemma, intention but intention is never said. I see in others what I should see (in myself) with honesty.

Further question. About what is done/ Can a person actually do an opposite?

Last edited by lemex : 10-05-2020 at 12:24 AM.