View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 07:45 PM
Master

Good and evil are subjective. As incredulous this sounds, even the most abject evil doers have their own scale of good and bad, and they're on the good side.

The evil we see and the suffering we experience are measures of our own unskilled reality creation.

Anyone can do the following: right before you fall asleep, give your subconscious the suggestion that whenever a negative situation arises to change it into a positive one. You'll notice that, in the dreams you'll have after that, indeed, your potentially bad dream situations will morph unexpectedly into better ones.

The reason we're here now is to learn to do that while awake too.

Complaining about good and evil won't help us. There is no 'external' power that can do it for us.

Devil doesn't exit. The God concept is widely misunderstood.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.