View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Understanding is needed concerning the nature of God, which takes study... which requires interest in seeking Truth.
God is Truth.

St. Paul, when in Greece, gave a sermon involving their own tributes, and poets...
Stating that he noted the statue made to, "The Unknown God", Who one of their own poets wrote about, asserting...
"In Whom we live, and move, and have our being."

Is their judgement of God? Of course, and we ourselves are involved with that, as we can read in the text of the Tibetian Book of the Dead.

to cycle back to the idea of other posts. god is not truth. god is universal. many ways to see him. my teachers say that god is like the world and each faith has a piece. they then showed the world to me with the different time zones showing. those with a small truth say it is nine o'clock in the morning and that is their truth. it is not the truth of the all(god). for there are different time zones each holding a truth.

no need to fight over the different truths. allow an understanding to encompass each piece. instead of forcing your piece into a puzzle where it does not fit. we are in a different time. i do not mean time zone here. we are in an era of time where we can start to see the different pieces and get a picture of the whole, the all. i love this time.

as to the NDE post. love that too. i did the life review thing too. it did not feel like a judgement. it was a review. god does not judge. god guides.

i wish you well
kk