View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 08:41 AM
Knower

Could my spirit guide be Jewish?

I’m not Jewish and no one in my immediate family is. Apparently I have some distant Jewish ancestry on my dad’s side of the family, but not a whole lot. When I started doing reiki I suddenly got obsessed with Judaism. Eventually I got distracted by other stuff. Recently I’ve been going though several crises and I started getting into Judaism as well. When I finally went to my spirit guide it seems like my interest got even stronger.

There isn’t a logical reason why I should necessarily be interested in it. In theory I think it’s not too different from Christianity. I just have no interest in Christianity. I think my belief system is probably closer to Buddhism. Still not quite as drawn to it. I’m also closer to being Baha’i in some ways, but even though a lot of my family members converted to it I had no interest. Part of me kind of wants to convert to Judaism, but I know it’s quite a decision and my beliefs align more with being spiritual but not religious. This just doesn’t make too much sense to me.