View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 03:49 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I'm happy to know that, Explorer21. The Sat Yuga interests me, too.

According to the Lemurian Scrolls, (as I interpret them) divine beings came purposefully to populate Earth during a Sat Yuga. Changes gradually occurred over the three Yugas that followed to produce what we think of as a human body living life today. The greater cycle of all the Yugas together repeats and develops evolutionary qualities of vibrational change within life experienced by Light.

We are returning now into the Sat Yuga as our solar vibrational waves of light are reinforced by light from the galactic center. Here is more about the time of the Sat Yuga previous, and first Earth "bodies".

“These divine souls who came to populate the planet in the Sat Yuga look much like mankind will still look hundreds of thousands of years from now in the Kali Yuga, except there was no gender – no male and female- or such a things as death or reproduction or even sleep. There was no concept of hunger or pain. They could fly easily and freely in their new Earth body in the Sat Yuga by mentally lifting up into the air using the power within their spine and travel anywhere. These bodies were impervious to cold or heat. The air was so thick and healthy, they would become nourished simply by breathing in deeply.”

Our First Earth Bodies, Chapter 1, Section 6, Lemurian Scrolls

By the way, your avatar images are always interesting and enjoyable. They convey many elegant feelings.

Starflower, thanks for the very interesting information about the Sat Yuga aeons ago. All the powers that humans had in that long-ago time will be returned to them in the new Sat Yuga: "Greater things than I will you do because I go to the Father," said Jesus.
And thanks for your warm comments about my avatar images