View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
I cannot comment much as the Guides gave the information only to you. Besides, you mentioned that was for entertainment purposes and I, indeed, was entertained :)
My Guides gave it to everyone through me.

I'm glad you were entertained.

Quote:
Yes, this is what I meant. Asking for help when praying and when meditating is quite similar. Multiple healing miracles around the world mean that if 5D+ spiritual beings are properly asked, they can heal a normal person for free, e.g. without preincarnation agreement with Group Entities in 4D who do this only in exchange for harvesting sexual energy :)
Group Entities don't do that only for harvesting sexual energy. They also do it for fame, for having people think they and/or their sorcerer are magical, and for glory.

Quote:
Anyway, I don't care who helps with the energy, but how and what kind of energy can speedup cells regeneration, heal diseases, and even grow limbs on the bio-quantum level. Your Guides may be mistaken saying this is impossible in 3D, so can you ask them what do they think about 80-year old Wave Genetics technology http://energyfanatics.com/2015/06/06...s-bones-teeth/ ?
Radiating gratitude for what one wants helps a great deal.

Wave Genetics is a great idea!

My Guides prefer advanced energy healing. Like the kind I and others will manifest after our ascensions take place.