View Single Post
Old 25-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Super Moderator
Whether a person is an atheist or not will not make much difference when faced with the reality of their existence in the next dimension. It will be about as relevant as any other 'belief' or 'disbelief'. The reality of what is happening will be more important.
Many people will be flexible enough to come to terms quite happily with what is happening to them and go with the flow, but some who are more hard-headed about their cosseted 'beliefs' may find it more difficult to come to terms with and may take more time to acknowledge the reality they find themselves in. Taking your own time about something really doesn't matter, and we have the choice to do that. All will be well.

There are cases of those who never believed in "God" prior to NDEs, but when they are completely surrounded by tremendous forces of Light and Compassion -say that they felt they were in the presence of "God"....

My father was an atheist. Whether he has now discovered "God" or not, I have no idea. But I do know that he is fine, happy, and from what my mother has told me, he is re-united with her. They loved each other. He appears to have found a very good place in the next dimension.