View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 09:34 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Humble bob sorry but I did not explain my self clearly enough.
I did not mean I would send you a telepathic message I ment I would post you one
I would like you to channel do plants comunicate to each other.
Also the tarot card reading I was into you channeling an entity spirit or alien being that had a question for me and the cards been reading for people for years I wanted to take my cards onto another level

Ah, that's ok, I thought that's what you meant at first.

Ok, so the question is "Do plants communicate with each other?"

I'll channel a response now:

+++
Hello, we are the plants. We are communicating happily with you right now so, yes, we do communicate with each other too. Humble Bob doesn't believe this, but it's important to note that he is letting the channeling say what it needs to say. We plants talk to each other about how to grow, what humans are doing to the planet, and many other things, though we don't communicate any verbal languages, we are well versed in all languages and understand anything the universe, the great mind, could understand itself. You should understand that for creatures and living things that are not as advanced as humans, they're mind is more shared by the universal consciousness, therefor it thinks much like the universe thinks.

We hope this has answered your question.
+++

I think I channeled an entity earlier to ask you question. Maybe it wasn't clear enough, I'll ask again.

+++
Hello, we are an alien being, our name is not important, we wish for you to ask your tarot cards this very specific question....
"How long will it take for Humble Bob to succeed?"

This can also be asked in numerous other ways, but hopefully that's clear enough.
+++

Alright, hope that was of use to you Pagandell! Cheers!