View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Look.

Kindheart.

This seems odd. Have you been talking to her about this before? It sounds very much as if you've let this information slip that you are interested in seeing your ex again, and due to your willingness to talk to her- or someone of your feelings- she is offering unwanted, unasked for, and unsolicited advice.

I suggest you stop speaking to this person or around this person of these things if indeed you did.

Even if she intuitively picked up on it- it is absolutely None Of Her Business, And She Has No Place To Offer You Any Such Advice.

Either way- you need to tell her you are there for the physical healing and body work. You are in no way obligated to speak with her- remember too however- I find it very odd she'd simply come out with this advice without previous knowledge of your circumstances.

Stop talking to her and around her about such things if you are.

You don't need to take her advice. Even if she intuitively came out with this.

Again you do not need to take her advice at all.

If she keeps doing these things- offering talk therapy or advice you have not asked for- you need to bring it honestly up with both her, and her boss if need be- or to say- if she doesn't get it the first time.

Lastly- you shouldn't have any expectations at all in regards to your circumstances.

Best to expect nothing with this man, you may be surprised, you may even be pleasantly surprised, you may even grow.

Further make a decision- do you want to be with him or not?

Also don't let others thoughts and words affect how you think, feel, and what you want to do.

If a man was interested in me- and he let every word or thought another may have about me dictate how he acts, talks, etc, or if he still has interest in me, if he let others influence that? He wouldn't even ever have a chance with me, whether he ever got around to asking me or not.

You are an adult.

You are capable of making your own decisions.

One way or the other you will need to make a decision.

So disregard what the healer said and make one.

My love, and best to you.

Thank you... and Yes, she knew a bit about the situation. And whether that information came from her guides or intuition, it hurts to admits she's probably right. I feel it still should've been my own mistake to make. It's hard not to let myself be I fluenced by others' opinions... It's extremely hard not to let myself be influenced by angels/guide's messages. I think if it were her advice I could much more easily brush it off and see what happens for myself. It's the fact that it supposedly came from a guide or angel. Don't they know best?