View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
This is why readings/psychics are not fortune tellers, and one shouldn't really hope to get that type of message. For to know the future like that, while many would probably like to know what tomorrow will bring, to actually know what it will bring, takes away our ideas of control and even robs us of our freewill. And that is something that most would not like. It's a thin line at times, trying to help someone, and also getting in the way of trying to tell them what should be best for them. Only they can find that out. Even if every red flag is going off before hand. Unless they find it themselves they will never truly learn. And will just keep repeating the same patterns again.

Those fears, those insecurities created by a person are hard to heal with that person to allow them back into ones life. Most of the time they were kind of created for a good reason.

Either way, whatever path you do choose, I hope it goes well for you. And takes you exactly where you want to be. Whether it's with your ex or with someone else. Life never goes the way we expect it to, but always takes us where we need to be.

Yes, you get it... and he did play a big role in creating these fears in me. There was a lot of damaged caused, on both sides. I originally left him. A year ago. But we keep getting drawn back to each other. It probably won't ever work and yeah It's probably best to move on. But that decision should've been ours alone to make. And it can't be anymore, cause she took away my hope. We can't make it work without hope. I never asked for a "message" (which she said she heard from her guides, while working on me). It can't be taken back now.