View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

I got a lot to say here, and I'm going to be as concise as possible, leaving people the option to ask for more details if they're interested. Also, as with all my posts, they're personal opinion based on experiences and conversations I've had... and are subject to change.

Firstly, we're not forced to reincarnate. Rather it's something we choose to do when the circumstances are right. Before and after life, we reside in 'Heaven' and recuperate. We reflect on how we're going to evolve spiritually, and we make choices about how best to achieve those goals; we decide on the life experiences needed to progress. Once those are set in place, we choose a time and the circumstances that meet those needs.

In other words, we are the masters of our destiny. As a very simple example, if we need to learn how to be humble, we'll be born with a disability to a family that needs to learn how to be caring.

Karma is different to how most people currently understand it. True, it used to be this 'debt' that spanned lifetimes. Now, as we're nearing a global spiritual evolution, karma needs to be handled with more immediacy. This is why we're starting to see many more cases of 'instant karma'. Things need to be resolved quickly otherwise we're going to miss out on the opportunity to learn from people that we might otherwise dislike.

You don't suffer now because you hurt someone in the past. In most cases, 'suffering' is a planned part of life necessary for you to be a better person.

Most events are planned by you; destined. But nothing is written in stone. There are countless examples of how things could go wrong, and I don't want to give any for fear of hitting anyone's nerves. But when things do go wrong, then a 'debt' is owed. That debt can be repaid in any number of ways that often have no resemblance to the offense. What often happens, is the debt is repaid in a way that is beneficial to both parties. Such as a someone agreeing to be born with a disability to a family that needs to learn how to be caring.