View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
neil, why do you ask a question when you already know the answer?

What makes you think that I could actually know the answer, and know what is actually going on in "AB's" mind

In AB's case i have no exact idea, ..but because of my experiences with the darkest of beings, who are definitely capable of incredible illusions and deceit, my belief is, that it would be that nobody sent him...but it would be imo, that spiritual beings are either speaking to him with his knowledge that he is being spoken to by them, or the beings are just speaking "AT" him, without him having any knowledge that he has been receiving thoughts from beings...and then I would not know if the spiritual beings told him to deceive, kill & destroy, as you say that somebody has done.

BUT....." i" was wondering if you were referring to a devil or satan being, that had sent him, to deceive, kill & destroy....as you had suggested..

And then I COULD NOT even start to believe that "AB" would go out of his way to deceive, kill and destroy.
-----------------------------------
So once again if you will...who do you think sent "AB", TO DECEIVE, KILL & DESTROY.

Regards neil.