View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I feel that if I thought this was just a coincidence, I would not even have bothered mentioning it or making a thread about it.

For the first dozen or so times that a synchronicity happens, they have profound impact and effect..until they sorta tend to happen on a monthly basis and the sheer awesomeness and stupendouness kinda wears off after a while.

There are also those who can recognise the "mitigating circumstances" in a coincidence which makes it a synchronicity..

For example, both times you saw your neighbour in the supermarket, you looked at your watch and it said exactly 12::24pm..both times, you looked over at the checkout and see a lady in a red dress holding a child.

Now, most people would only stop at the fact they saw their neighbour in the same supermarket two days in a row, say "Hi Jim" and leave it there, because that is what humans do. For those of us who aren't human, we have evolved a sense of multidimensional awareness...our thoughts and consciousness seems to be everywhere at once, even noticing the position of everything around us in respect to time and circumstances in which things happen.

Therefore, what would seem like a coincidence to a normal human being, becomes a message to us and what would affect a human with awe and a life changing experience, is all rather ho hum and blase for us because we are on a different frequency.

If you insist. You clearly perform on a level us normal human beings can't reach. Nevertheless Ï suggest you do a bit more research.