View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Sky;

Damn !! You mean I didn't get an invite to "heaven"..??..lol... I cant go party with Yhvh and the happy clappy christains..??..lol..He don't want ME there - too scared I will reveal him for the charlatan he surely is - when I die he will reinforce the guard on the gates and double his personal bodyguard - don't let that Pete come here he says, he WILL challenge me for sure !! and look, he doesn't have a leg to stand on and he knows it...lol...he probably make me immortal and trap me down here again just so he can avoid me...lol..

Lucky for me though - old Yhvh AINT IN CHARGE ANY MORE - my friend Christ took over the reins here, and He ALWAYS has my back... I DO indeed have a special place reserved my friend - already fully know my destiny - its a little different to the rest, but that's because CHRIST truth is stamped on my Soul.. I will be one of that group that suddenly appear in Yhvhs heavens with Christ at the end times - none there will know who we are, where we came from - we will sing them a new song learned from Christ directly, a song that they themselves do not know and cannot learn, and they will all be bewildered just as it says in their bible - who are these newcomers they say ?? - the TRUE Elect who listened to Christ always - those with ears to hear

I wonder how dreamers are able to be intoxicated in this way? And they never know the simplest rule. What's the rule? Every Christian know then you should know about it.