View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Master
I read a little bit of Doreen Virtue just to see what it was.

As with all teachings, it is mostly a bedtime story with a tiny bit of truth for the purpose of understanding. There is some good technique.

I always found the Angel number meanings to be pretty accurate. They are honored by the message senders because that is something that has become popular and we can look up angel numbers and get a translation. It is useful.

I just read a little bit and thought it was mostly silly and not exactly fact.

There could be some truth to a teeny tiny bit of it.

I personally don't even believe in Angels in the same way that a lot of people do. I believe in Earth Angels, people with a special mission. What we were before we were born is a mystery. What we will be when we die is a mystery as well. We are human beings now, but some of us have a mission or a calling and that is probably the feeling one might have if they feel they are doing "God's" work.

Personal experiences can be anything. You can see heaven, you can see hell. You can see Angels and Devils and Lightening and Thunder and St. Peter, who is very sexist I think, so I am not interested in his opinion.

One persons truth is not another person's truth necessarily, but there can be common ground. That is what you look for. If someone has a belief that is different from mine, I respect them and let them do their thing.

I don't think anybody is wrong for thinking they are in incarnated Angel because I don't know what an Angel is, or what a human is for that matter. Maybe we are little cotton balls when we are not in human form.

How can someone really know? I am told all kinds of stories for the purposes my understanding but they are lessons. I don't believe that things are so simple and clear cut and easy to define as people seem to think. I don't know, and I really don't think Doreen knows either.