View Single Post
Old 24-09-2015, 04:58 AM
Master
The dreamlike mental fog you had followed by telepathy with the Being rings very true to me based on my own experiences of when an etheric being wanted to get my attention and had to cut through the mental chatter to do it.

Over the last few years I've had numerous encounters with tree's and animals telepathically, the latest one I like to well about is Weather Tree. A large pine tree at my Sweeties who would tell me the weather for the next several days and one time when I said goodnight to it it replied "Good Night little creature" :)

I've had sec real tree's stoke me with energy, like lightening, one to open my crown chakra and several years later another to open my heart chakra - that tree also told me it's story and showed me what the neighborhood had looked like before the developers came and said it was the oldest tree around, all of which I was able to verify. It also chastised me for moving into the room in the house closest to it and not noticing it out my window. She's sort of a Bossy tree actually, and has told me to do various things, bring things to her for her to bless and such. :)

My experiences with fairy's and sprites is much slimmer, hand dancing one night with a bush in the moon light and them coming out and joining the dance, I could feel them brushing over my hands and arms.
And a few other times I've met the ones who live with plants or tree's, people have seen them around me but I couldn't see them and they seem to know I couldn't see them.

Enough experiences that I don't doubt your experience for a moment. I wonder though what it was, it sounds like it had a rather large area of effect. Not like anything I've met from the Faye realms which have all been tiny little things.