View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Master
hey Element thank you so very much for your additional posts and I'm sorry I took so long to reply. it is an overwhelmingly awesome contribution to the topic you've given so I don't always feel energetically able to honor it as it deserves. but I don't want to delay longer so here I am back lol

Those pictures of the crystal energy are excellent and I would love to see more if you have some and don't mind sharing them. it makes sense that crystals' energy would be stunted with tumbling, is that true for different shapes too? I mean I know that the shape of a pyramid concentrates energy in its own powerful way, but would the crystal be much better off not cut into any shape? it seems true with my own research about healing and life on Earth in general that things are best in their natural state. yeah I can see how hard it would be for most crystal shops or sellers to accept the information about the difference in energy and carry literature that would deter people from buying much of their stock.

hmm that is interesting about the energy traveling into the point of quartz and such. it makes sense just as energy flows into us too. there was this cool quote by Plotinus about imagining the spirit or divine rushing into us from all sides. and out from us.. thanks for the thought about the 5th element being consciousness, that seems to be true. I heard it called Akasha, would you still call it that too, and is that perhaps sharing root with the word for Akashic records?

this is all so fascinating. so you put the crystal in a cup of water for the healings you mentioned because it imbalances the elements and that makes the monad stronger? the depths you go into about evolution of monads and the 3/7th of minerals, or less than half of them being able to have thoughtforms attached is intriguing too. is there a simple summary of what crystals they are?
well in addition to potential negative thoughtform attachment I think that sometimes crystals get mucked up with random yuckiness and stickiness which could coat them and make them less pure and even if slightly, less powerful or in their natural state. did you notice that crystals immediately returned to their lower energetic or 'normal' state of energy flow after being removed from water or whatever other elemental influence or cleansing or empowering? do they really not get charged or refreshed and it's only when the threat of elemental imbalance is upon them that their energy increases? I wonder if it would at all be possible for your ex to try an experiment with the application of all the elements at once to be sure that it is only the imbalance that has any effect, because I know your research is revolutionary and changes a lot of what we believed before, but I can't help but thinking that nature has more power than just being a token of displacing or imbalancing, and that consciousness does too. because if consciousness is the 5th element then when we apply consciousness are we then imbalancing the other 4 elements from the object or current reality? or does that element not work the same as with the other 4? personally I have what I think are too many negative thoughtform creations so if you give them less credence that is a good thing for me to believe lol.. though I don't know if you mean in general too or just not strong enough to effect crystals usually..I try to be positive and a force of goodness, but it's a struggle for some more than others. if you were me would you or how would you use crystals to try and help this? there are other things I know I should or need to do, but to be more motivated and clearer to feel able to do them how do you think I should employ crystals? thank you so much for all your input and insight!

about your esoteric novel if you feel like sharing anything about it I would be interested to hear/read

oh one more thing, in your last post you spoke of a crystal's energy not being effected by a wooden bookshelf or objects in general. is that just as true of unnatural objects like plastic etc? is it interfered with or muddled or anything any more with that or is it just the same scenario?