View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Now I will speak from direct experiences - I know a LOT of paedophiles directly connected to my family - plus I have been to prison a few times also and had plenty of close contact with their "kind"...

Let eme tell you all - it is NOT A DISEASE - it is NOT a "mental condition" - it is a CHOICE and its all about PERSONAL POWER, attaining it and weilding it...Did you know for instance, most pedos don't ACTUALLY get sexually aroused by the act they perform - I mean, usually, they don't fullfill themselves in the physical manner - rarely climax during the act itself - its all about abuse and nothing more.. Believe me I know a I have had to lsten to my wife and many nieces and nephews who were victims of an ongoing pedo ring - they hunt in packs Folks - that had became attachéd to her family and preyed on them all for many MANY years...

I say it that way -they hunt -and some of us are PREY - because they ARE less than human - evil among us - it IS all aboiut that power and domination - not an illness - not a disease - nothing social to blame on it - it s the domain of a weak and corrupt Soul - evil.. Do not hesitate to destroy them wherever you find them, as rest assured they WILL destroy your families by their actions - will fully KNOW that is likely to happen - and yet will have no remorse or guilt or shame at all - they CHOOSE It and to my mind that makes them pure evil...I for one know it is my duty to destroy such things wherever we encounter them - no ifs buts or mayes - just remove them by whatever means necessary..

NEVER give them - compassion - sympathy - all you do is reinforce their own power, make them believe that on some level you understand them and they will just do it al the more - its like you are telling them " there there it sok we understand" and so they just think "ok I got away with that, they ACCEPT me still" - its NOT HELPING ANYTHING !!! You see that show the Walking Dead..?.. Well, this is like that show - a pedo has been "bitten" - its too late - they've "turned" into evil - no hope - only 1 thing to do is put them down and keep all the innocents safe...

I don't say that lightly - Ive tried that forgiveness thing with their kind - thought it was the proper thing to do first time around when I first got exposed to all this sh&t - only to see my family destroyed in "round two" for a said, such forgiveness just re empowered them and so they started again anew - and I mean lives are LITERALLY destroyed - victims no longer even able to function as a regular human does, as now they have this dirty evil cancer eating away in their lives all down to what some evil pedo did to them as a child.... The repurcussions are so Soul destroying that it is far better to simply eradicate the source - destroy the pedo a soon as you uncover it, don't hesitate or doubt - just act !!