Thread: Satanism?
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I do not believe in the Satan or devil as a real entity, instead i see it as a dynamic of man, or energy type. Consciousness.
Alice bailey wrote some amazing things, and reiki is a beautiful thing.
I am pretty much A person who follows their own drum. I think the bible is a beautiful book as what alice wrote about, is with in it, just coded.
All spiritual teachings speak of magic and alchemy and energies within, the mind....

Back to topic. I have come to the conclusion that people who do not understand what i study and work with, will think it is "evil"
I am pretty much the christian definition of a Luciferian or, Satanist.
Many think reiki is of the devil, lol Alice baily would have been hung by her toes by the people i know...
Its sad that so many people live in boxed in small mindsets not allowing them to explore the possibilities and powers of Man.
Ahh and isn't it annoying to be crucified, by those who think that away, for being a seeker.....
Dont let it get to your head man, separate yourself from those who aren't open enough to accept you and your beliefs.