View Single Post
Old 27-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Guiding You

Hello Angelica,

Have you discovered the meaning to your number sign?! Perhaps the most powerful tool for sign interpretation is your own intuition. Ask yourself, "If I knew, what would this sign mean?" Symbology is often more than not, different for every one. When working with your intuition it's important to have faith about what may first come to mind.

Someone else seeing the same sign (scenario) may identify with it differently. Finding the feeling or emotion that you associate with the sign can offer valuable insight to it's meaning. Think of the sign, and notice what emotion comes to mind - if there are several or there's a conflicting result - still your mind, and notice what emotion you would most likely link with the sign.

Look back over your life, and remember the last time you had that feeling. What was the situation that evoked that feeling? What is the message from the memories? By observing the emotions connected to a sign, you can find the significance of your sign.

When I first started interpreting my signs and messages, I used a technique, where I became the sign. You may have read about this. It's very simple yet, incredibly effective. Simply become the sign. Imagine that you are the sign, so you would say, "I am the 1:11 or 2:22 5:55 sign and I represent _________." (you would say whatever first comes to mind)

I associate these numbers with a pattern of an identical occurance/s taking place, almost predictable. So, if this sign was presenting itself in my life, I would need to take a close look at where I have been predictable. This could mean, there may be a block in my ability to move onwards in a certain direction. I may need to work through an issue.

I may add up the numbers, and take a close look at the final number's meaning, which in this case, would mean that it was time for me to make a plan regarding something for the next 2 -3 years in my life. This could be work, study, family or money, and so on...

Number signs are beautiful. As tricky as they may seem, when you discover their meanings they make wonderful sign bringers with important, and often direct messages about direction, healing and growth. Numbers are like cycles, they never end. Hope this helps

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You