View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 09:50 PM
Guide

Wow, thanks for sharing your experiences. It sounds to me like this guy knows exactly what he’s doing to you and does so with intention, being that he is no stranger to astral travel. But as you said, why not just ask you to be his girlfriend in real life? My suspicions are that when we are sleeping or in dream state we are less inhibited, we ourselves travel, and our guard is down enough to allow for communication with deceased loved ones as well as having clearer access to our intuition allowing for “prophetic” dreams. Maybe our dream intruders are well aware of this and use it as an opportunity to have us whichever way they want, being that real life interactions would bring obstacles and challenges.

In my case, this guy was not into any of this astral travel or spiritual stuff...not consciously at least. But his presence demanded attention, like the kind that would make you stop in your tracks. I have no doubt he would use that same power to get what he wants in another dimension.

Actually, something does stick out to me that I remember very clearly when we dated...he was a great artist and was showing me his portfolio from art class in high school. He showed me a picture he drew of a demon and said that is what he sees in his dreams. That creeped me out.

To comment on your theory as to whether or not they are chasing us in dreams in order to condition us for a future encounter, I think it’s a possibility.

What’s creepy is that maybe 5 years after we split, I got married and he reached out to me just a week after that saying he “had a feeling I got married “ and so he looked me up on Facebook, saw my profile picture and found he was right. He said he was happy that I looked so happy and it’s something he couldn’t make me. Sounded sincere. But seriously, 5 years later he reaches out again confessing his undying love? How am I still on his radar after 10 years?