View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 01:04 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
If what you are claiming is true, then such abilities would have been witnessed already in others by the skeptics and would have been considered by the skeptics. Even if such abilities were true and were genuine, then if they did point towards the existence of God, then I would still have no way of knowing what type of God we are talking here. Would it be the Christian God with his doctrine of hell or would it be the New Age spiritual type of God who does not judge and does not condemn? But anyway, I would like you to heal the brownish spot on my right shoulder. I don't think it is a mole and I don't think it is anything serious either.

You're not asking for the evidence, that's how I can prove to you the truth? You should ask me at what circumstances I saw him?

Jesus came to me on his cross. His head opened and circle light shot about twenty times to my head. Then he merged into my body with great pressure on my skin due to high speed passing through|into my body.

Few months , Buddha came to me and stopped in front of me for a few seconds and integrated into with my body. After a few years, God Jehovah descenting (as a bird) from the sky while Jesus asking me to see up in the sky. At that time there're four planets joining in a straight line that create great force to the rising of the tide.

And he told me that he's God Jehovah. There's evidence that I've saw on him that he's God Jehovah Whom is what you're describing now. But I will keep my promise not to tell others what I saw that can prove to others he's God of Christianity.

A lot of my abilities is only God Jehovah's special dharma techniques that no other Gods can. One of it is the universe light energy, I can scanning any bad Gods or aliens who making troubles to human. Also I can find my patient wherever he may be or healing him.... These are not only talking or imagination or debate only. These are evidence that's the truth of existence of God.