View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 05:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostic Ghost
I too had an experience like this recently and when you have it no one else will be able to convince you that it is not real.

Basically, these experience that feel real actually take place on the astral plane where your spirit has chosen to meet with your twin flame/soulmate (whatever label you choose).

Now I'm not sure what these dreams actually mean as I'm sure everyone's situation is different, but if you've been bombarded by experiences like this it could be an indication that you are going to meet this person at a future time. Alternatively, I think it could also be a way to be with this being if they are not physically incarnated on Earth.

Question for you, in these dreams can you see this person's physical appearance or do you just feel their essence? In my dreams that happened quite some time ago (8 or 9 years ago to be specific) I could only feel my TF's essence or if I did see her appearance it wouldn't feel concrete. Yet in my most recent experience I could see her face clear as day as if she was standing right next to me. I could also feel the tactile sensation of her skin on mine and the texture of her lips vs. her hands.

I do see his face clear as an ultra hd movie! Last night i did dream about him again, I kind of went inside this room full of papers, and when i read them they were about his feelings for me. And there was even a wedding invitation (our wedding). But somehow in the dream I know it was not gonna happened, and in my exasperation I took all the papers, containing all his written feelings for me and went away. After a while I received a long text message from him explaining what went wrong with us but how his mom really likes me. We met again but this time I am so mad with him concealing all his real feelings, and having to know of them too late now, that no matter how i wanted to hug and hold him, i had to not do it. But deep inside i was longing to embrace him.