View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Master
Your topic brings up some interesting information.

Yet I have a question.

Do you always go into readings asking a particular question?

You say some of your answers are yes, some no, some on the fence.

What kind of readings have you been asking for?

From what you say, all I can gather, is that you ask the same question for every reading you are looking to receive- possibly as you are looking for this data.

These yes/ no type readings sound like you specifically are going to certain kinds of readers- tarot, pendulum (That yes, no reference again).

My question, have you tried other types of readings?

Mediumship? Energy? Astrology?

And another while we are discussing here- have you ever consider not posing a question to the individual reading for you?

And then seeing if the very kind, person taking their time out of their life to read for you, is accurate enough for you?

When I read, I do not do questions.

I usually go into readings asking simply- no questions- and I want the least information about the person.

I don't do tarot or pendulum readings often.

I have a "Do not ask me questions" rule.

The whole idea being to attempt to read genuinely. See if I pick up on anything.

So my questions are- 1. What type of readings are giving you yes, no answers? They certainly don't sound like mediumship or that you are going to mediums.

and 2. Do you always ask about a certain situation ie- will my new relationship work out, will I get the job interview?

I read energy. A lot of the time, what I am seeing is the present state of a persons emotional state, and often the past.

I take developing intuitive ability seriously.

Questions such as will I get the new car? Or will my package come?

Tend to make me feel like a fortune teller at a carnival.

I do not do future.

I read the energy fields of people going on zilch information, I do not accept questions, and I pick up on whatever I pick up on. If it is present feelings fine, if it is a past experience, hobby what have you fine, and if it is a future lunch date scheduled for next day fine, that is all well and good.

I let what messages come to me. If people have a situation in mind, I'd rather them keep it to themselves anyway. To see perhaps if I can pick up on it naturally.

Then the reading may hold more meaning. Instead of being asked my yes, or no thoughts on something.

One more question, have you done a reading for others yourself? You do not have to answer any of these, certainly.

But I will not lie to you, I am curious.

All my best to you.