View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Experiencer

I haven't studied up on numerology, so I'm not sure about the number 19. I'm sure google could provide some decent insight if other people here don't have answers.

Spirits can take on any form they like, so it's not unusual for you to see one as a ball (technically this is a soul in a 'default/resting' form). I'm not going to make a guess as to where the voice is coming from, but as Billy mentioned, take some caution and try to get an idea of who it is that's interacting with you. Also, sometimes guides will display some shape/object to you as your senses are beginning to develop; which is their way of saying 'we're here for you'.

Make sure you start each meditation and exercise with a light-based cleansing. This will help clear out negative energies and promote positive interactions with any beings within the subtle realms.

Next time you're in a meditation and the ball (or anything else) appears, send waves of white light towards it. This will help communication if it's connected with the light, and repel it if it's not connected with the light. Always do this with love, even if you find that it's a negative being; it's most likely lost and needs help reconnecting to the light.

I'm going to stop writing here.. I always go through countless ways of explaining things, and run into a series of 'if this then that' type comments. Let us know how you go and if you have any further questions.