View Single Post
Old 28-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Sangress

Interesting, a bit bold and based on some personal belief systems, but a majority of it seems to encompass what most people enjoy denying about the metaphysical reality.

On the upside, I've personally felt the discomfort of that exact banishing ritual on a number of occasions, so I know it works at least half the time.

From my observations, the ritual itself is actually really just a tool to trick a persons instincts into reacting in a certain offensive and defensive way, so technically if someone observes their own reaction to the ritual they dont even need the ritual at all to perform the banishing.

On the downside, I figured out how to get past the entire ritual and its affect quite early on (within a few years) so its not as though some beings aren't crafty and knowledgable enough to remain practically unaffected by it via whatever methods they've devised.

But its a nice and often effective protective measure nonetheless.

I find its easier to make a contract and learn from the negative entities themselves or simply interact with them until you personally figure them out, rather than having to do riturals repeatedly and loosing energy and making yourself vulnerable because you've lost energy whilst performing the ritural....etc.

Personally, I find its best to just get it out of the way with the same amount of pain for a shorter amount of time rather than suffering needlessly at the hands of someone who enjoys what you dont.

I'm not a demon, but I practice possession and work as a metaphysical bodyguard and deal with spirit issues quite often in my own ways which are often mistaken as being "dark" and "evil"...and perhaps I do class as one of those negative entities this man is so set on exposing and defending against. *shrugs*

Either way, I dont think its who or what you are that defines whether your good or evil, its what you do and how you do it.