View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 03:18 PM
Experiencer

Nemeless, I LOVE it! Thanks again. I am going to try it today. I can tell it is fun.

I am reading Opening to Channel, but I didn't read it yesterday. I am reading a book I bought probably near in time to when I bought Opening. It's called Frequency. No one recommended it to me, but I was drawn to it and seem to be drawn to it again. But I find I keep repeating the sentences...can't seem to absorb them. I remember when I started reading it years ago I had the same experience, so it is something about the book. Last night I was again struggling to absorb them and then I got a few and it was amazing. In fact, I think Frequency was speaking to what I'd read in Opening

I've explored some of the links you gave me. I didn't realize some were channelings you'd done!--even though, on rereading, I realize you'd said that. Thank you! I need to go back to the one on eating. Pretty amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing it.

And I explored some of the Abraham youtubes. I even watched a few on my own. Can't remember if the one about the waitress was one you gave me--I don't think so. Anyway, I listened to some you linked me to that were very good, that explained stuff in a way that I was getting it--that established a kind of foundation--, then I listened to one about a waitress that seemed to illustrate what I'd heard. The two abraham people--Ester and ?--I forget their names, ended up at this restaurant that wasn't a very good restaurant (that in itself is a fun and funny story), and they give the waitress a bunch of money left over from their recent show. 'and the waitress went into the back room to open the envelope with the money and she was so shocked she dropped a few plates.

The waitress came out and told them that when she woke up that day she said, "something good is going to happen today." Anyway, that attitude is what Abraham meant that we want to adopt.

And so I've been adopting it. Not adopting it because I want to get material things...because all this isn't about material things for me. I like material things...but this is about something deeper. I tried adopting it on a material thing to practice--and to get the material thing I wanted. lol. It was really cool. I could feel something as I did what I did. I told the universe that I was going to get this item and I was going to get it very, very soon. This was an item that was hard to find, but not for me. (Just a pair of leggings, so nothing really valuable.) Anyway, I told myself I knew these leggings were just around the corner and I was going to find them now. There was no doubt--just utter knowing, and there was no ambivalence. Before "turning" this attitude on, I had looked but come up empty. But when I turned this attitude on, I went right to where they were and purchased them. I could feel that I was bringing the item and me together. It was just awesome! It was a feeling thing every bit as much as anything else. I could feel it in my body that I was going to get these leggings. It was me making it happen. Really? I really made it happen? I think so.

Anyway, all kinds of things are happening inside me. It is really, really awesome. and each source--book, youtube, posting--is feeding the others. Things are all coming together. It is quite a ride.

I think you are being my earthly guide right now. Thank you!