View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Ascender

what I'm about to say might bring in disagreable responces, but that's ok. sadly what you experienced was NOT a miracle. not in the sense of it being a responce by Jesus if that's what you thought. here's why I'm saying this, first in the bible every time one of Jehovah God's (Exo. 6:3) servant recieved a message, (all that i read) it was a message of some sort, not someone praying. or it was a message to a question through one of God's Angels. but it was always to be understood.

what you heard whispering sadly to say was a demon. satan can make anything seem as though it's of Jesus or his Father. he can appear to be the "Angel of light" ,(2Cor.11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light). he is good at trickery, this is why Jehovah God's words warns us to put on complete armor against satan ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you are able to stand against the schemes of the devil). and I'm speaking directly from experience.

once i heard voices.... calling my name, when i was wide awake, sitting up. my daughter was in her room watching tv, and had made a comment concerning someone size. she ran to me saying, someone repeated what she said ,whispering in her ear. but she knew it was a demon, that's why she ran. anyone who would say it was of God ,wrong! because a Holy being, will correct someone, not repeat what was said.

Angels don't have to "pray" they're with Jehovah God and Jesus. if someone say it was a dead person. then i would suggest you do some serious biblical research. and see if the scriptures say that the dead can communicate with the living, because they can't! peace