View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Eventually I learned that perfection doesn't exist because things are constantly changing.
Yes. Experiential insight and inspiration.

And as above, so below. It follows then that the imperfect material plane is somehow reflective of _______ in the spirit plane. Now, I use _______ to describe it, because what is it exactly? What do we call it, and how do we describe it? Obviously and logically we're not talking about perfection or imperfection, because those are human terms and concepts. So then what is this _______ that exists (or manifests) in the spirit plane as a kind of "as-above reflective confirmation" of the reality of imperfection?

What I have often experienced is that spirit plane envisioning doesn't always immediately align with our material plane conceptual thinking. It often takes a good bit of penetrative imagining in order to grok the spirit-soul-body connections between the as-above of the spirit plane, and the so-below of the material.

Here then I offer this suggestion: the human being's realization with regards to imperfection ("Nothing is perfect"), finds its reflective counterpart in the spirit plane, in the idea that all things -- including spirit, or God if that's what you believe -- are incomplete; are in a continuous and ongoing and eternal state of evolution. The idea here being that something that is not complete and that is not finished, obviously cannot be perfect.

The creation that creates is also in a state of creation; is equally bound to this universal law and principle of creation. "So then who is creating the creator?!" The human mind finds these types of esoteric puzzles to be so impossibly egmantic, that it creates concepts having to do with perfection and completeness, just so it can avoid having to think about it.