View Single Post
Old 18-11-2013, 04:28 AM
Suspended

hypnosis is very effective. But all hypnosis is self hypnosis, you have to play along for it to work so to speak. You wont quit smoking if you just listen to a track and blandly go along with the tape.

You just think about wanting to smoke and then override that craving with a new image of you not wanting to smoke. You literally rewrite your mind not to crave a cigarette. Every sense you have can set off a though, for a smoker looking at a cigarette is a visual Q to bring up all the cravings for a cigarette, so you have to basically tell yourself not to crave it by blocking out the craving. You basically block out the emotions of wanting the cigarette and after time you wont crave them anymore.

IF you wanted to quit smoking you could simply look at a cigarette let it burn in front of you and think about something else.

I got so drunk after mixology class every time i even looked at hard liquor, i would almost feel sick because i was literally bringing up memories of alcohol poisoning to the point where my body was probably producing bile.