View Single Post
Old 20-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Boldylocks

Wow, that is cool :-) My first thought would be that you are being called to a spiritual walk where you will be like a "lone wolf" and must not allow others to influence or sway you on you're walk toward what is for your "Higher Good".

A wolf is a predatory animal so it hunts and searches- and that is what your being called to do--with a pure aim and purpose.

Alone yet not alone-- at times you will feel alone, but the Great Spirit and spirit guides, as well as angels and deceased loved ones will be with you so you are not really truly ever alone.

Over a year ago, In my mind's eye I saw my spirit animal-- a young female doe. I felt in my heart God telling me that this was to indicate that goal is to become as gentle, graceful and humble as a doe-- which is something I am not but what I truly admire so much in others. The only way I can become this way is by allowing the Spirit to do His work within me and learn more to surrender instead of being so defensive.

So sometimes our spirit animals can be the opposite of what we are by nature, but are our Goal in life-- or , maybe in your case, they can also be what you are right now- but an encouragement to keep on the same path.