View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 04:04 PM
Seeker

Every mother in this World is Highly Sensitive Person(HSP). Yeah you right but you have to stay strong for your child because i believe your child age is in between 2 to 4 years. am i right? you have to divert his mind from those thing which you think that it's not capable for him. but main idea is you have to give your all attention to him because that period of age time he needs you. He needs you more than anything. It's mother duty or you can say it's mother first priority to give her all attention to his child. Now lets talk about your main issues. If you are not managing those stuff like pants and shoes etc then go for a low quality because its not about World what they say or criticize your child. Its all about your love and care for your child. Do it for your son not for the World. Yeah that's a good idea you hugged him and says i love you add one ingredient kiss his forehead and appreciate him with all your heart. Mam one more thing sometimes life send us where we can't stable our self where we can't stand up. but that's the time where you have to take step for your self for your loved ones. Always remember time flies.
You know time flies so fast, day by day lefts us. with or without smile but have faith that the new day will come and you got what you need what you want. That's the spirit what World need from you.