View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumi14
Wow. You expressed yourself in a way that I also see myself almost to a T.

Its a very haunting feeling, tho...isn't it? I've always felt like I just don't belong here. Like it wasn't my time to be here. The wrong era strikes a big cord with me.

I feel the same with people. I dont feel a connection or bond to anyone except my children. I've always felt a strong connection to animals. I , too feel peoples emotions, but I also feel the emotions of animals.

I've made so many mistakes in my life that I regret so badly, too. There's just the inner chaos in me that makes me feel like I don't really have a place anywhere. I may be an old soul, but Ialso tthink I am a lost soul. I've been striving very hard lately to make sense of it all.

Its a lonely existence, tho. No partner to talk to, to be in this life with. I gave up relationships several years ago out of simply being too scared anymore to open myself up to anyone. I've been burned so badly. I'm OK being alone, but sometimes I do yearn to share myself with the right person. It would have to be the right person, just like you mentioned. Anything less would cause too much pain and emptiness at this point. Not to mention them possibly not accepting me for who I am and trying to change me. That's all I have ever experienced. Never being good enough in their eyes. It has led me to believe I'm not worthy. So, for now, its best I'm alone.

Anyway, thanks for your post. It really hit home for me.

You have no flaws, not a single tiny little one. You were given your personality upon the very moment to which you were born onto this earth. Your characteristics the good and the ones society deems flaws make you a very unique individual. These are the very roots to the beautiful flower that is you. Actually, let's say we sit and watch a flower, a Rose if you will, as it slowly blossoms over time. As we watch it, it's life starts as but a tiny little seed, though threw time it grows and the, finally, it's beauty is laid out for the entire world to behold. You are akin to this flower because never again will there be a beautiful Rose exactly like you. You're so special that only your were allowed to be the flower you are.