View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Affirmation always works, and it works by attunement. Whether one speaks words or not, the universe always responds to your vibration. The universe is not really interested in words, it is interested in intent. No one receives or manifests anything because of the words they use; rather, the universe responds to the essence of your intent.

Hi Awareness,

I'm a big fan of yours, as you know. So glad to see you are posting here about this, as I know I had asked you some questions about LOA in the channeling forum.

As I read your above quote, I thought about people who have narcissistic personality disorder. They have inauthentic, inflated views of self that do not translate into reality. I believe you hit the nail on the head when you wrote that 'no one receives or manifests anything because of the words they use" because a NPD person can say "I'm awesome, I'm great" all day long, but because those words are covering up a fragile, insecure mentality, their affirmations don't work. Because, in actuality, they themselves don't believe the words.

Thanks again for posting about this.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella